Rapid Response And Emergency Notification Systems for Schools, Buildings, and Facilities
Providing immediate activation and communications
Havrion ALERT provides innovative activation and communication methods for emergency events. ALERT works to ensure internal and external communications in any emergency event through physical panic buttons or Havrion’s Mobile Panic Button application, to provide immediate communications and ensure the preservation of human life.
HAVRION- ALERT Features:
- Notify 1st responders Immediately.
- Communicate quickly to personnel on and off site (Text, Email, Voice Mail, Group calls)
- Out-of-box functionality aligned to SRP Protocol.
- Custom event creation coming soon.
- Interactive platform for information sharing.
- Provides real-time data during an active event, once teachers and students are locked-down safely or have evacuated the buildings.
- On & off site coordination: alerts can be sent to designated staff and district / DOE employees and 9-1-1 by activating a panic button app to coordinate next steps and provide valuable communications.
- Easy Setup.
- Integration with Havrion’s CONNECT Solution available, driving concise customized messaging to digital displays.
Alyssa’s Law was named after 14-year old Alyssa Alhadeff, who lost her life in the Stoneman Douglass School shooting. Investigation of the tragedy found that insufficient response time was found to be a contributing factor in the loss of life. Alyssa’s Law would require all public elementary and secondary schools to install either silent panic alarms or alternative emergency mechanism approved by The Department of Education. To learn more about Havrion’s safety solutions and compliance with Alyssa’s Law, contact us today.
Product Specs / Features
HAVRION provides a mobile panic button application that is aligned to SRP protocol event classification, and, coming soon, customized event creation. HAVRION’s mobile app rapidly communicates with 911, 1st responders, and staff, as well as District and DOE administration.
HAVRION Alert can also be activated through physical panic buttons strategically placed throughout a school or any other building or facility. These can be easily activated by school staff or administrators.
When HAVRION ALERT is activated by either mobile or physical panic button, it also activates HAVRION CONNECT. This provides critical alert messaging and instructions through Samsung digital displays, helping people navigate safely through any emergency.
What HAVRION does that other panic button apps don’t
IT’S FASTER AND EASIER
HAVRION Alert isn’t a standalone panic button app; it’s an emergency notification system that can be enabled through physical or digital panic buttons with a direct connection to first responders, making it faster and easier to call for help
It considers the bigger picture
it is more than a button
It is a complete emergency management system
HOW ALERT KEEPS YOU SAFE
schedule a virtual demo today
Talk to one of our representatives to get more information on how Havrion Alert can help improve your emergency response