Helping school districts and academic campuses become safer environments for everyone.
Confronting the threat
There’s no reason why any student or teacher should feel threatened at their school or university, but our reality is unfortunately different. The U.S. has seen 1,316 school shootings since 1970, with increasing numbers. In 2019, 97 people lost their lives in these incidents, with over 150 wounded.
The problem is real and while it may feel impotent at times, there is something we can do to reduce the vulnerability gap.
HAVRION Protects me!TM
The U.S. has seen 1,316 school shootings since 1970, with increasing numbers.
How we serve the Education sector
Embracing technology makes communication easy and effective, and ensures relevant messages are provided to students and staff. We take lessons learned from digital learning and apply them to safety for higher
recognition of visual engagement and response.
HAVRION in action
Download our infographic
and see how HAVRION works
in an educational environment.
how havrion helps
Any Safety Officer, IT administrator, or Education official looking for the right safety solution, first needs to understand the who, what, where, why, and how.
Here are a few helpful questions to get you started.
- What’s the desired outcome?
- Will the solution control numerous screens?
- Will the solution communicate dynamically throughout the location?
- Does the solution allow for multiple location deployment?
- Where is the display relevant to the emergency?
- What content will we display?
- Who and how will it be designed?
- Does the solution offer multiple options for emergency communications?
- What hardware do we need?
- What software do we need?
- How will we connect to it?
- Can we connect other 3rd party devices?
- Can the solution be easily managed from a single site?
- Does the solution provide pre and post-events data and analytics?
How well prepared is your school?
Find out with our Emergency Preparedness Checklist for schools
make schools safer