sports and entertainment
Enhancing the fan experience through AI-powered technology.
Managing crowds and mass events
Whether it’s a summer music festival or the Orange Bowl, events with large crowds take a lot of foresight and keen logistics to successfully play out. Security, food supply, public safety, regulatory compliance, and transportation are just a few of the issues that need to be accounted for when producing any mass event.
Technology now allows us to provide immersive and engaging experiences for individuals as part of a crowd, based on data we can collect and analyze in real-time as they move around a stadium, park, or venue.
data we can collect and analyze in real-time
How we transform the fan experience
HAVRION is a cloud-based software that lets you access important information in real-time during an event from anywhere, provided you have access to an internet connection.
HAVRION leverages digital signage to deliver customized messaging that enhances the fan experience.
HAVRION is a single, powerful, easy-to-use solution. Engagement is accelerated and communication is streamlined. The HAVRION software and API allow for an unlimited number of inputs, sensors, and venue-wide video connectivity by distributing alerts, notifications, messages, and streaming on Samsung LED displays.
This innovative and essential technology unifies solutions, solves mass communication, provides security, and enables management and crowd control.
how havrion helps
Any Safety Officer, IT administrator, or Education official looking for the right safety solution, first needs to understand the who, what, where, why, and how.
Here are a few helpful questions to get you started.
- What’s the desired outcome?
- Will the solution control numerous screens?
- Will the solution communicate dynamically throughout the location?
- Does the solution allow for multiple location deployment?
- Where is the display relevant to the emergency?
- What content will we display?
- Who and how will it be designed?
- Does the solution offer multiple options for emergency communications?
- What hardware do we need?
- What software do we need?
- How will we connect to it?
- Can we connect other 3rd party devices?
- Can the solution be easily managed from a single site?
- Does the solution provide pre and post-events data and analytics?
Read your crowd of fans to make the event better and safer for them.